How to Become A Private Tutor
- The Profs is the UK’s premier tutoring intermediary. We facilitate face-to-face tuition in London and online tuition worldwide.
- We work with a network of hundreds of self-employed private tutors including university lecturers, PhDs, MScs and practitioners from top universities and institutions across the world.
- We are always on the lookout for talented tutors. No matter what your level of education or subject speciality, if you are looking for university tutor jobs and want to teach privately at the highest levels then please get in touch.
- We are the highest paying tutoring company in the UK. The typical pre-tax pay of our tutors is £45 to £100 per hour.
- We are also the fastest paying tuition intermediary in the UK and we have a weekly billing cycle. On average 99% of tuition payments are received within one calendar week from the submission deadline.
- To become a tutor with The Profs, all applicants must first register on our tutor management software Tutor Cruncher below. Please attach your CV and any supporting information about your expertise and performance that you feel is relevant.
- You will then be invited to meet The Profs in a face-to-face interview and prepare a short tutorial for us in a topic that you wish to tutor.
- Candidates are also asked general competency questions.
- If you are successful, you will be invited to join our database of experts.
- ***PLEASE NOTE*** Unfortunately Students on a Tier 4 or Tier 2 UK Visa do not have the right to work with The Profs
The Profs Reviews: Live Feed
Contact us to find out more
We are here to helpContact Us