Call anytime: +44 208 004 7639
Become A Private Tutor
We work with true experts; academically outstanding, passionate and committed educators. We are creating a new class of professional private tutor. Have you got what it takes?
How to Become a Prof
- The Profs is the UK’s premier tutor introduction company. We facilitate face-to-face tuition in London and online tutoring worldwide.
- We work with a network of hundreds of self-employed private tutors including university lecturers, PhDs, MScs and practitioners from top universities and institutions across the world.
- We are always on the lookout for talented tutors. No matter what your level of education or subject speciality, if you are looking for tutoring jobs and want to teach privately at the highest levels then please get in touch.
- The typical pre-tax payment of our tutors is £45 to £100 per hour.
- 1 To become a tutor with The Profs, all applicants must first register on our tutor management app below. Please attach your CV and any supporting information about your expertise and performance that you feel is relevant.
- 2You will then be invited to meet The Profs in a face-to-face interview and prepare a short tutorial for us in a topic that you wish to tutor.
- 3 Candidates are also asked general competency questions.
- 4 If you are successful, you will be invited to join our network.