Client Success Executive (Admissions Department)
The Profs is an award-winning (The Telegraph’s Best SME Exporter of the Year 2018) and innovative EdTech business providing higher education tutoring and admissions consulting to clients and institutions around the world. We are now looking to build on our phenomenal growth and expand our applications team.
We are predominantly a B2C company and serve thousands of tutors and tens of thousands of students globally, but we also have a number of B2B clients including the University of Cambridge and Imperial College London among others.
We have won numerous awards including Young Entrepreneur of the Year, Forbes 30 under 30, an innovation grant from the Department of Education, the UK’s top tutoring company from Education Investor, and have featured in the UK’s top 100 startups. The Profs was founded by the Evans brothers in 2015 with a view to pairing tutors and technology in order to help students achieve their personal goals.
About the Role:
As part of our goals of continued growth within our admissions team we are looking for a talented Client Success Executive to join our Admissions Sales Team to help us smash our targets and support as many students as possible get into their dream universities!!
You will be joining us as we go into a new phase of expansion both for the admissions department and the company as a whole. There couldn’t be a better time to join and see from the inside how a fast-paced high-growth company works.
You will play a key role helping to manage our client base to help get them introduced to our amazing tutors and admissions consultants. You’ll be in regular contact with our prospective & current clients and our award winning tutor team so you’ll need to be a real people person who loves helping others. You’ll use your communication skills to help clients realise the benefit of working with us and then get them set up with the most suitable tutor. Sounds fun right?
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and are comfortable with weekly, monthly and annual targets, for you personally and for the team you work within.
- Outstanding organisational skills and an ability to manage a fast-moving pipeline with multiple leads at once.
- An understanding of the UK education system and a willingness to learn the finer details and peculiarities of the world of university admissions as you go.
- A university degree with at least a 2:1 (In any subject)
- High levels of interpersonal skills, especially empathy and patience.
You are also:
- Ambitious – This is an opportunity to work for an incredibly successful company as we take on the world. We are looking for people who believe that if they put their mind to something they can become the very best at it.
- An amazing communicator – From the very start you’ll be speaking to a large number of people including clients, tutors, partners and team members. You will be someone who finds it easy to effectively get their point across and share the benefits of our services.
- Quick Thinker – You like thinking on your feet and solving problems for people as they arise.
- Team player – You don’t feel like you’re winning unless everyone on the team is!
- Accountable – You can be relied upon to take something on and run with it: you own your decisions and you are always looking to improve.
And while not mandatory we’d also like it if you have:
What’s the Office Culture?
The Profs are based in a beautiful central London office with many of the team working flexibly. Throughout the year we attend awards ceremonies and put on various events for our team to celebrate hitting targets, work anniversaries or birthdays. Each team member’s birthday is always celebrated with presents and at five years service, you receive a present to commemorate your time at The Profs.
Update: New Holborn office opened in April 2021.
Expected Start Date: Q2 2022
Salary Range: on experience
How to apply: Please submit the form below or email [email protected] with a brief in-email cover letter.
Want to apply for this role?
If you are interested in applying to this role, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you in regards to your application.