Electrical Engineering Tutors
Looking for expert Electrical Engineering Tuition?
Welcome to The Profs
We provide face-to-face Electrical Engineering tuition in London and online Electrical Engineering tutors worldwide.
Our Electrical Engineering tutors are hand-picked from the best universities and rigorously interviewed.
They work with students and professionals at all levels – from beginner to advanced – from all over the world.
Contact us for a free initial consultation and we will find you an expert Electrical Engineering tutor tailored to your exact needs.
We have a Not Happy? No Charge policy on your first tutorial.
Our tutoring rates can be found on our pricing page. Our pricing is transparent with no hidden costs.
* We do not facilitate cheating or academic misconduct in any way. Please do not call or request anything unethical from our team. *
Our Top Electrical Engineering Tutors
PhD candidate in Aerodynamics with a Master's of Engineering (Aerospace and Aerothermal Engineering) from the University of Cambridge.
- University of Southampton
- University of Cambridge
I am studying for a PhD in the Aerodynamics and Flight mechanics group at Southampton University and have a Masters of Engineering in Aerospace and Aerothermal engineering from the University of Cambridge (Trinity College). I am an award-winning engineer with national and Cambridge departmental prizes in computational modelling, mechatronics, and software development.
Outside of academia I am a qualified private pilot and experienced technical scuba diver. I am also a reservist in the British Army's Royal Engineers where I support their national airfields infrastructure team.
Top rated graduate teaching assistant in Engineering at Imperial College London for 4 consecutive years
- National Technical University of Athens
- Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine
I specialise in assisting undergraduate BSc/MEng and postgraduate MSc students with exam preparation, dissertation writing and courseworks. All my students attained an exam performance within the range of 68-92% , including cases of resit students with initial performance below 15%.
My educational background:
* Diploma in Civil Engineering - National Technical University of Athens (2008-2013) - Mark 94% - Graduated second amongst 230 students (top 1%).
* MSc in Advanced Structrural and Earthquake Engineering - Imperial College London - Distinction - received four scholarships amounting to £ 30,000 and graduated top of the class, cluster and department, receiving three awards for outstanding performance.
* PhD in Computational Structural Mechanics - Imperial College London - currently author of four journal and five peer-reviewed conference papers and co-owner of a patent - received 7 highly commended awards for teaching excellence at the departmental and engineering faculty levels and ranked top graduate teaching assistant for 4 consecutive years - selected as Global Fellow of Imperial College London and MIT.
Top-rated Cambridge engineering PhD scholar, who is formally trained with over 10 years experience in tutoring 100+ students.
- University of Manchester
- University of Cambridge
I am a gold medallist engineer with industrial experience at a Fortune 100 firm. I am currently undertaking a PhD in 3D printing at Cambridge University.
I have a range of professional work experience, as well as a solid academic record.
I am a firm believer of the Socrates approach (asking questions to tease out answers in a very friendly and interactive way). While this requires a greater initial investment, it ultimately leads to a deeper appreciation for the subject matter and helps build confidence and improve grades.
Nairi is a great tutor with a great personality. She saw my mistakes and my weaknesses and challenged me to develop the hidden potentials I had (which I couldn’t see). She is truthful with me and is presently monitoring me to better understand my challenges. I would highly recommend her to anyone within the profs and also recommend the profs to friends and family. Thank you.