Find A Tutor
Please select a subject and level
Accounting Tutors - All Levels
3 Tutors Found
Ex-CEO of London Stock Exchange Broking Firm, Ex-Global Head at Commerzbank and Professor at Cass Business School, Teaches All Higher Education Levels.
- Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
- IE Business School
- Cass Business School
I used to be the CEO of a London Stock Exchange Broking Firm, as well as the Global Head at Commerzbank. Prior to this I also worked for the Lehman Brothers. On top of this I have received various teaching awards for my teaching in Finance.
I teach MBAs, Masters in Finance and Postgraduates in Corporate Finance, Accounting, Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity. I also provide dissertation support and job-interview support.
Chartered Certified Accountant and a Top-Rated Business and Finance Tutor.
- University of Birmingham
- University of Manchester
An experienced chartered accountant with a "Big Four" background and a top-class MBA, I have a wealth of professional experience, having worked with businesses ranging from start-ups to multinationals, across a wide range of sectors.
I am based in Granada, Spain and mainly teach online. I am currently completing my PhD at the University of Granada, investigating the use of advanced quantitative methods to measure the impact of corporate governance on company performance.
Highly experienced Accounting and Financial Reporting tutor. 25 years of exam teaching experience with professional bodies ICAEW, ACA, ACCA & CIMA.
- University of Warwick
* Qualified as a Chartered Accountant with EY, in audit then as a senior manager helping clients work through their accounting and reporting issues
* Training Director at EY, delivering technical training to EY's clients
* 7 years as a full time tutor then freelancer at Kaplan, teaching CIMA, ICAEW, ICAS and ACCA examinations
* Trainer of FSA exams (derivatives, securities and regulations)
* 15 years as freelancer delivering exam training of all Accounting/ Financial Reporting papers, delivered face-to-face in a classroom, web-based and as private tuition
* Provision of IFRS and UK GAAP technical updates to corporates at conferences and seminars
* I have also marked the professional exams for the ACA (FR) and ACCA (P2/ SBR).
* These years of experience ensure I have an in-depth technical knowledge, and a solid understanding of what it takes to pass these exams.