Find A Tutor
Please select a subject and level
Master's Manufacturing Engineering Tutors
2 Tutors Found
Top rated graduate teaching assistant in Engineering at Imperial College London for 4 consecutive years
- National Technical University of Athens
- Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine
I specialise in assisting undergraduate BSc/MEng and postgraduate MSc students with exam preparation, dissertation writing and courseworks. All my students attained an exam performance within the range of 68-92% , including cases of resit students with initial performance below 15%.
My educational background:
* Diploma in Civil Engineering - National Technical University of Athens (2008-2013) - Mark 94% - Graduated second amongst 230 students (top 1%).
* MSc in Advanced Structrural and Earthquake Engineering - Imperial College London - Distinction - received four scholarships amounting to £ 30,000 and graduated top of the class, cluster and department, receiving three awards for outstanding performance.
* PhD in Computational Structural Mechanics - Imperial College London - currently author of four journal and five peer-reviewed conference papers and co-owner of a patent - received 7 highly commended awards for teaching excellence at the departmental and engineering faculty levels and ranked top graduate teaching assistant for 4 consecutive years - selected as Global Fellow of Imperial College London and MIT.
Top-rated Cambridge engineering PhD scholar, who is formally trained with over 10 years experience in tutoring 100+ students.
- University of Manchester
- University of Cambridge
I am a gold medallist engineer with industrial experience at a Fortune 100 firm. I am currently undertaking a PhD in 3D printing at Cambridge University.
I have a range of professional work experience, as well as a solid academic record.
I am a firm believer of the Socrates approach (asking questions to tease out answers in a very friendly and interactive way). While this requires a greater initial investment, it ultimately leads to a deeper appreciation for the subject matter and helps build confidence and improve grades.