Find A Tutor
Please select a subject and level
PhD Italian Tutors
One Tutor Found
Specialist Research Methods Tutor. Research Scientist with a PhD in Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience | Associate Lecturer and Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
- Birkbeck College (University of London)
I am a Research Scientist in Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience, Associate Lecturer and Fellow of the Higher Education Academy. I have more than 6 years of experience teaching and tutoring undergraduate and postgraduate students with diverse educational backgrounds.
I am currently in charge of teaching undergraduate and postgraduate students the following academic modules:
1) Introduction to Research Methods (Undergraduate);
2) Advanced Research Methods (Postgraduate);
3) Statistics (Undergraduate & Postgraduate);
4) Data analysis packages – SPSS (Undergraduate & Postgraduate);
5) EEG, ERP data analysis toolboxes – EEGLAB, Netstation (Undergraduate & Postgraduate);
6) Psychology (Undergraduate & Postgraduate);
7) Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience (Undergraduate & Postgraduate)
Given my academic position, I have a strong experience 1) preparing and presenting talks to academic audiences; 2) writing, reviewing and submitting scientific manuscripts for publication in international journals; 3) supervising and supporting undergraduate and postgraduate dissertations.