Looking for expert HSPS Tuition?
Welcome to The Profs
We provide face-to-face HSPS tuition in London and online HSPS tutors worldwide.
Our HSPS tutors are hand-picked from the best universities and rigorously interviewed.
They work with students at all levels – from beginner to advanced – from all over the world.
Contact us for a free initial consultation and we will find you an expert HSPS tutor tailored to your exact needs.
We have a Not Happy? No Charge policy on your first tutorial.
Our tutoring rates can be found on our pricing page. Our pricing is transparent with no hidden costs.
* We do not facilitate cheating or academic misconduct in any way. Please do not call or request anything unethical from our team. *
Our Top HSPS Tutors
Lecturer, Research Consultant & Tutor, Ph.D in Health Psychology/ Psychobiology.
- University College London (University of London)
- University of Kent
I am an experienced lecturer in health-sciences, psychology, and social science-related fields with a demonstrated history of working in the higher education industry. I am the founder of Evidence it - Evidence-based research.
I am skilled in Research Design, Quantitative Data Analytical Skills & Management, Academic Supervision. On top of this I provide E-Learning Support and Training.
Highly experienced Accounting and Financial Reporting tutor. 25 years of exam teaching experience with professional bodies ICAEW, ACA, ACCA & CIMA.
- University of Warwick
* Qualified as a Chartered Accountant with EY, in audit then as a senior manager helping clients work through their accounting and reporting issues
* Training Director at EY, delivering technical training to EY's clients
* 7 years as a full time tutor then freelancer at Kaplan, teaching CIMA, ICAEW, ICAS and ACCA examinations
* Trainer of FSA exams (derivatives, securities and regulations)
* 15 years as freelancer delivering exam training of all Accounting/ Financial Reporting papers, delivered face-to-face in a classroom, web-based and as private tuition
* Provision of IFRS and UK GAAP technical updates to corporates at conferences and seminars
* I have also marked the professional exams for the ACA (FR) and ACCA (P2/ SBR).
* These years of experience ensure I have an in-depth technical knowledge, and a solid understanding of what it takes to pass these exams.
From beginning to end my experience with The Profs has been excellent. The administrative staff were all so helpful and friendly, making the matching process quick and enjoyable. My tutor was also very knowledgeable and helped me understand topics I previously struggled with. I am confident that the service I received and the help from my tutor played a pivotal role in my success. All in all, I have been really impressed with The Profs and have no hesitation in recommending them to every student at any level. I am sure the team will also be able to help you!