Materials Sciences Tutors
Looking for expert Materials Sciences Tuition?
Welcome to The Profs
We provide face-to-face Materials Sciences tuition in London and online Materials Sciences tutors worldwide.
Our Materials Sciences tutors are hand-picked from the best universities and rigorously interviewed.
They work with students at all levels – from beginner to advanced – from all over the world.
Contact us for a free initial consultation and we will find you an expert Materials Sciences tutor tailored to your exact needs.
We have a Not Happy? No Charge policy on your first tutorial.
Our tutoring rates can be found on our pricing page. Our pricing is transparent with no hidden costs.
* We do not facilitate cheating or academic misconduct in any way. Please do not call or request anything unethical from our team. *
Our Top Materials Sciences Tutors
Top rated graduate teaching assistant in Engineering at Imperial College London for 4 consecutive years
- National Technical University of Athens
- Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine
I specialise in assisting undergraduate BSc/MEng and postgraduate MSc students with exam preparation, dissertation writing and courseworks. All my students attained an exam performance within the range of 68-92% , including cases of resit students with initial performance below 15%.
My educational background:
* Diploma in Civil Engineering - National Technical University of Athens (2008-2013) - Mark 94% - Graduated second amongst 230 students (top 1%).
* MSc in Advanced Structrural and Earthquake Engineering - Imperial College London - Distinction - received four scholarships amounting to £ 30,000 and graduated top of the class, cluster and department, receiving three awards for outstanding performance.
* PhD in Computational Structural Mechanics - Imperial College London - currently author of four journal and five peer-reviewed conference papers and co-owner of a patent - received 7 highly commended awards for teaching excellence at the departmental and engineering faculty levels and ranked top graduate teaching assistant for 4 consecutive years - selected as Global Fellow of Imperial College London and MIT.
From beginning to end my experience with The Profs has been excellent. The administrative staff were all so helpful and friendly, making the matching process quick and enjoyable. My tutor was also very knowledgeable and helped me understand topics I previously struggled with. I am confident that the service I received and the help from my tutor played a pivotal role in my success. All in all, I have been really impressed with The Profs and have no hesitation in recommending them to every student at any level. I am sure the team will also be able to help you!