Can I Access My Old UCAS Application

You cannot access many parts of your UCAS application as they are deleted at the end of each application cycle. UCAS are, however, required to send you your written reference by the Data Protection Act as long as you are not still in the process of applying and using said reference. You will have to pay a £10 administrative fee and you will need your original Application ID, which you may be able to find in your email. You can also ask about them sending you your personal statement if you wish to access it. Your best bet is to call UCAS to say what they can provide you with. If you live in the UK, phone them on 01242 545 469 and if you live abroad, 00 44 1242 545 469.