Archana's Tutoring Profile
Architect and Experienced Tutor With a Specialisation in Design For Manufacture.
- R.V College of engineering
- University College London (University of London)
I started my design journey back in 2012. Since then, I have worked in multi-disciplinary design fields, both in academic and professional realms. I completed my masters in design for manufacture at Bartlett, University College London. After spending some time in architecture firms, I currently work as a design expert with a tech company in India. My education and work experience has been consistently focusing on various aspects in the world of design.
I spend my free time making digital art, cooking or caught in discussions about innovative design trends in the market.
I passionately enjoy working with individuals in finding creative opportunities within projects. Absolutely love engaging with and inspiring students!
I specialise in tutoring students in the fields of Architecture, Design and Manufacture. I can also assist students with using design tools and software such as Adobe, CAD, CAM, Rhino and Sketchup.
I have previously assisted student's with their applications, portfolios and personal statements and these students have been accepted into renowned universities in the UK and the US.
Additionally, I worked with two NGO's for tutoring underprivileged children in basic computer softwares and mentored them in arts.
- Design for Manufacture, Master of Architecture - Bartlett, University College London (Post-graduation)
- Bachelor of Architecture - R.V College of Engineering (Under-graduation) I have personally completed two academic dissertation projects and have also tutored students for their academic work. My subject knowledge is in academic writing, CAD, CAM, architectural design process and development, generative design, a range of design softwares such as Rhino, zbrush, adobe creative suite, sketchup etc. Some other areas of knowledge include: 3D Scanning, CNC machining ( 3 axis & 4 axis), Additive manufacture (FFF & FDM 3D printing), Augmented Reality (design & construction), Metal & Timber workshop experience.
Awards & Achievements
- Postgraduate thesis project exhibition at Bartlett, UCL
- Collaborated futuristic water-based urban architecture development project inception and design - exhibit at 'Conscious Bangalore'
- Publish architectural work in - 'R.V Journal'
- Debate Tournament winner - NIT-K suratkal
- Chief Editor on Editorial Board for online magazine ink
- Prefectorial roles in school - head girl and editor-in-chief
- Rolling Trophy for proficiency in English
The Profs Reviews: Live Feed
Contact us to find out more
We are here to helpContact Us