Dr Keely's Tutoring Profile
Chartered Psychologist with 8 Years' Tutoring Experience and a PhD in Organisational Psychology from King's College London.
- Goldsmiths College (University of London)
- King's College London (University of London)
I am a researcher, tutor and practitioner working in the field of Organisational Psychology. I have a wide collaboration network with Russell Group and other highly ranked universities in the UK. My research interests are eclectic, including organisational recruitment, selection and assessment, individual differences, consumer behaviour, and employee health and well-being. I have published in the International Journal of Selection and Assessment and produced an array of non-academic publications for a host of universities and organisations. My practitioner experience includes Graduate Talent Assessment for a global investment management firm and I have extensive experience working in Higher Education Marketing, Recruitment and Admissions.
I have been tutoring for the past eight years. This has included working as an International Programme Tutor for the University of London, Associate Lecturer at Goldsmiths, and Visiting Tutor at King's College London. I have worked as a private tutor for the past six years and have a consistent track record of five star student evaluations. Additionally, I have successfully mentored students in securing offers on undergraduate and postgraduate (including doctoral) courses at top universities.
Since April 2018, I have served as an International Programme Tutor and Examiner on the MSc in Organisational Psychology and Human Resource Management for the University of London (Birkbeck). I am the module convenor for the Selection and Assessment, Employee Relations and Motivation, and Learning and Development modules. I also run Quantitative Research Methods conferences.
Since September 2012, I have been an Associate Lecturer for Goldsmiths' Institute of Management Studies, whereby I supervise MSc dissertations across the Occupational Psychology, Consumer Behaviour and Management of Innovation programmes. I have previously led tutorials and graded coursework and exams on various modules: Leadership and Talent Management, Organisational Behaviour and Health, Training and Development, Workplace Coaching and Counselling, and Consumer Behaviour.
I have previously worked as a Visiting Tutor at King's College London where I supported undergraduate and doctoral level courses in research methods and statistics.
I have six years of private tuition experience, tutoring on academic writing, essay structure, quantitative research methods (SPSS, PROCESS, Mplus), lab reports, and providing guidance on the entire research project/dissertation processes.
- PhD Organisational Psychology - King's College London 2016
- MSc Occupational Psychology (Distinction) - Goldsmiths 2011
- BSc (Hons) Psychology (First) - Goldsmiths 2009
Awards & Achievements
- Honorary Research Fellow - Birkbeck, University of London (2019)
- Chartered Psychologist (CPsychol) - The British Psychological Society (2017)
- ESRC Doctoral Studentship Grant: Publishing - KISS-DTC, King's College London (2015)
- PGR Small Grant - Faculty of Social Science and Public Policy, King's College London (2015)
- Fellow - Higher Education Academy (FHEA) (2014)
- ESRC Doctoral Studentship Grant: Enhancing Academic Practice - KISS-DTC, King's College London (2014)
- Registered in Occupational Psychometric Testing - European Federation of Psychologists' Associations (2013)
- Doctoral Studentship (Three-Year Funding) - ESRC (2012)
- Registered in Occupational Psychometric Testing (Level A and B) - The British Psychological Society (2011)
- Postgraduate Scholarship - Goldsmiths, University of London (2010)
- Psychology Scholarship of Excellence - Goldsmiths, University of London (2006)
|Personal Statement||A LevelUndergraduatePhDMaster's|
The Profs Reviews: Live Feed
Contact us to find out more
We are here to helpContact Us