Dr Keely Tutoring Profile
Organisational Psychology researcher with over 8 years’ tutoring experience
Dr Keely is a researcher and highly experienced tutor specialising in Organisational Psychology. She has a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, a Master’s in Occupational Psychology, and a PGCert in Management of Learning and Teaching in Higher Education from Goldsmiths University, and a PhD in Organisational Psychology from King’s College London. Dr Keely’s research interests are varied and she can tutor a wide range of topics, including Organisational Recruitment, Selection and Assessment, Consumer Behaviour, and more. She is also an experienced university admissions tutor, having successfully supported many students with undergraduate and postgraduate applications to courses at top universities, including Oxbridge and Russell Group. Dr Keely is also the winner of multiple awards for her tutoring excellence, including Best Online Tutor and People’s Choice for Best Tutor at the National Tutoring Awards 2022.
Goldsmiths College (University of London)
King's College London (University of London)
Since April 2018, I have served as an International Programme Tutor and Examiner on the MSc in Organisational Psychology and Human Resource Management for the University of London (Birkbeck). I am the module convenor for the Selection and Assessment, Employee Relations and Motivation, and Learning and Development modules. I also run Quantitative Research Methods conferences on the Research Methods module.
From September 2012 to September 2021, I worked an Associate Lecturer for Goldsmiths' Institute of Management Studies, whereby I supervised MSc dissertations across the Occupational Psychology, Consumer Behaviour, and Management of Innovation programmes. I also led tutorials and graded coursework and exams on various modules: Leadership and Talent Management, Organisational Behaviour and Health, Training and Development, Workplace Coaching and Counselling, and Consumer Behaviour.
Alongside my doctoral research (2012-2016), I worked as a Visiting Tutor at King’s College London where I supported undergraduate and PhD level courses in research methods and statistics.
I have worked as a private tutor for The Profs since February 2017 (and prior to that worked for PhD Tutors). This work has involved supporting students with their academic writing, essay structure, quantitative research methods (SPSS, PROCESS, Mplus), lab reports, and providing guidance on the entire research project/dissertation process.
- PhD Organisational Psychology - King's College London 2016
- MSc Occupational Psychology (Distinction) - Goldsmiths 2011
- BSc (Hons) Psychology (First) - Goldsmiths 2009
- Honorary Research Fellow - Birkbeck, University of London (2019)
- Chartered Psychologist (CPsychol) - The British Psychological Society (2017)
- ESRC Doctoral Studentship Grant: Publishing - KISS-DTC, King's College London (2015)
- PGR Small Grant - Faculty of Social Science and Public Policy, King's College London (2015)
- Fellow - Higher Education Academy (FHEA) (2014)
- ESRC Doctoral Studentship Grant: Enhancing Academic Practice - KISS-DTC, King's College London (2014)
- Registered in Occupational Psychometric Testing - European Federation of Psychologists' Associations (2013)
- Doctoral Studentship (Three-Year Funding) - ESRC (2012)
- Registered in Occupational Psychometric Testing (Level A and B) - The British Psychological Society (2011)
- Postgraduate Scholarship - Goldsmiths, University of London (2010)
- Psychology Scholarship of Excellence - Goldsmiths, University of London (2006)