Dr Nikhil's Tutoring Profile
Cambridge Graduate, PhD in Financial Econometrics, More Than 1,000 Hours Taught with The Profs
- University of Cambridge
- Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine
I specialise in consulting and training in quantitative subjects. Through my PhD and research I have gained extensive computing skills, namely in C++, MQL4, Python, Matlab, and SQL. I have been a quantitative tutor for The Profs for over 6 years (over 80 clients and over 1000 sessions completed).
Previously, I worked at Accenture in the area of Data Warehousing / Business Intelligence. I delivered onsite training for Warner Bros. Italy (client of Accenture UK) and through The Profs I have delivered Python training for WiredScore for 2 years,
I am familiar as a tutor with the following areas:
1) Programming (C++, Java, Python, R, Matlab, SQL) and Algorithmic Trading (MQL4, JForex)
2) Data Science / Econometrics / Statistics
3) Mathematics for Economics and Finance
4) Finance, Derivatives (e.g. LSE FM212)
Previously, I was a trainer for a two day course in Business Objects reporting software.
- BA Economics - University of Cambridge 2003
- MSc Finance - Imperial College Business School 2004
- PhD Financial Econometrics - Imperial College Business School 2012