Qualified solicitor and experienced Law tutor with a first-class Law degree from Cambridge
Eloise is an experienced legal professional and Law tutor. She has a first-class degree in Law from the University of Cambridge and is a qualified solicitor, spending 5 years with a leading US law firm. Eloise is also the author of multiple Law Society publications: ‘The Junior Lawyers’ Handbook’ (2019) and ‘The Purpose Handbook’ (2021). In her career as a tutor, Eloise has successfully supported students, junior lawyers and other young professionals on university-level Law courses and other postgraduate qualifications. She also provides expert support to students applying for top universities, including Oxbridge, as well as careers mentoring for students interested in a career in Law.
University of Law
University of Cambridge
I have worked with several tutoring agencies, as well as providing mentoring / tuition with a variety of other organisations. I previously established and ran my own small-scale tutoring business. I frequently provide mentoring and support to junior lawyers and other young professionals.
I can assist students with a variety of core law modules, as well as with Oxbridge applications and careers mentoring.
- GCSE: 5 x A, 5 x A*
- A Level: A*, A*, A
- University: First Class in all three years of study (Triple First Class)
- Professional (LPC): Distinction
* Cambridge University Law Student of the Year, Cambridgeshire Law Society (2014)
- ECS Wade Prize for Administrative Law (2013)
- New Hall Scholarships (2011, 2012, 2013)
- Finalist, Law Society Junior Lawyer of the Year (2019)
- Finalist, Legal Cheek Social Media Award (2020)
- Selected ‘Pioneer', University of Law (2020)