Eva's Tutoring Profile
Dissertation, Academic Writing, Criminology and Psychology Tutor: MSc Forensic Psychology, published in International Journal of Law, Crime & Justice, working for the International Criminal Court, Office of the Prosecutor.
- Attended: John Jay College of Criminal Justice
I'm a Forensic Psychologist and published Human Trafficking researcher, currently based in The Hague working for the International Criminal Court. I'm half-Dutch, half-Slovak, speak seven languages and have lived and studied all over the world. I specialise in dissertation tutoring and academic writing skills, especially in the fields of Criminology and Psychology. I tailor my teaching style to each of my students, suited to their learning wants and needs. My aim is not to lecture or teach necessarily, but to foster tools and skills that can help a student develop the ability to learn independently from me!
I have been a Dissertation, Acadmic Writing, Criminology and Psychology tutor for over 3 years now, teaching in both English and Dutch and have covered both Bachelor and Master's degrees. I've helped over thirty students pass their dissertations, from students struggling to develop their initial research question months in advance to students looking for a last-minute boost just weeks or even days before their deadline.
In my tutoring, I specialise in improving the structure and content of essay assignments and dissertations as well as analysing qualitative and quantitative data in SPSS.
- Forensic Psycholgy MSc Maastricht University & John Jay College of Criminal Justice, Cum Laude Graduation
- Liberal Arts and Sciences BA majoring in Politics, Psychology and minoring in Journalism, Magna Cum Laude Graduation
Awards & Achievements
- Published papers in the International Journal of Law, Crime & Justice
- Guest Criminology Lecturer at the University of Utrecht
- Summa Cum Laude graduation from University College Utrecht (GPA 3.8/4)
- Graduation from Master of Science in Forensic Psychology (GPA 8/10)
- Master's Dissertation Grade 9/10, Bachelor Dissertation Grade 4/4
- 4.0/4.0 GPA from Yamanashi Gakuin Daigaku in Japan
- 3 A-grade A levels
- 6A*, 6A's at GCSE level
- Student of the Year award 2009
|Academic Writing||A LevelInternational BaccalaureateUndergraduateMaster'sGCSE|
|Dissertation Help||International BaccalaureateUndergraduateMaster'sProfessional Qualification|
|Health Psychology||A LevelUndergraduate|
The Profs Reviews: Live Feed
Contact us to find out more
We are here to helpContact Us