Marketing and Business tutor with more than 20 years’ experience in higher education
Mark is a Marketing and Business tutor with more than 20 years’ experience in higher education. He has a Master’s in Fashion and Textiles from RMIT University and is a UK Marketing and Business Mentor with the Chartered Institute of Marketing. In his career as an educator, Mark has been a Senior Lecturer in Australia for two decades as well as lecturing at universities in the UK, including being the Programme Leader for the Introduction to Marketing Studies course at New College of the Humanities. He also has a wealth of professional experience, working for various e-commerce fashion brands and closely with museum and gallery curators.
Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne Australia
Academy of Design Australia
RMIT University Melbourne Australia
I worked at RMIT University, Australia for 20 years.
Following this I worked at Swinburne University of Technology, Australia for 6 years where I taught Business studies including Business Planning, Working with Industry Clients and Industry Internships.
Next, I worked at AoDA, Melbourne (Australia) for 6 years where I was a Programme Leader/Senior Lecturer.
In London, I was Programme Leader for Introduction to Marketing Studies at New College of the Humanities.
- Master Degree of Fashion and Textiles - RMIT University 2014, focusing on Advanced Marketing Strategies and Global Business Issues
- TTA Member, UK - 2018
- PATOSS Member, UK - 2018-2020
- Chartered Institute of Marketing, UK - 2020
- Chartered Institute of Marketing, UK Marketing and Business Mentor - 2021
- DBS Enhanced Certificate - 2021
- RMIT University Teaching and Research Awards: Outstanding Training Initiative of the Year - 2013