Mark's Tutoring Profile
Over 20 Years Teaching Experience, Ex-Senior Lecturer at Australian University. Member of The Chartered Institute of Marketing, UK
Undergraduate and postgraduate university instructor for 20 years, the last 6 as Programme Leader/Senior lecturer for a variety of business and creative design subjects. I enjoy mentoring in individual, team or group capacity and I especially enjoy teaching those committed to learning pathways.
I worked at RMIT University, Australia for 20 years.
Following this I worked at Swinburne University of Technology, Australia for 6 years where I taught Business studies including Business Planning, Working with Industry Clients and Industry Internships.
Next, I worked at the Academy of Design Australia, Melbourne for 6 years where I was a Bachelor of Design Programme Leader/Senior Lecturer.
- Master Degree of Fashion and Textiles - RMIT University 2014, focusing on Advanced Marketing Strategies and Global Business Issues
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training - 2013, enables a PGCE
- Chartered Institute of Marketing ,UK - 2020
- IELTS, The British Council UK - 2019
- The Tutors Association UK - 2018
- PATOSS UK - 2018-2020
- DBS Certificate 2017
Awards & Achievements
- RMIT University Teaching and Research Awards: Outstanding Training Initiative of the Year - 2013
|ACA Advanced Case Study||Master's|
|Art and Design||Professional Qualification|
|History of Art||Undergraduate|
|Textiles and Fashion Design||Master's|
The Profs Reviews: Live Feed
Contact us to find out more
We are here to helpContact Us