Rachel's Tutoring Profile
Experienced tutor, MSc in Project Management and MSc Construction Management. Senior Project Manager on a large complex construction project.
- The Robert Gordon University
- University College of Estate Management
I achieved a 2:1 BA from Durham University in Archaeology and Anthropology.
I have completed an MSc in Project Management and an MSc in Construction Management, receiving a Distinction for both and now work full time as a Senior Project Manager on a large construction site. I have tutored others in similar courses, with a focus on understanding their style of working and filling in gaps for those who have not followed traditional education routes.
I have tutored a students on a range of courses including both undergraduate and post-graduate courses focused on project management and construction management. The specific modules have included Law for Surveyors, Introduction to Economics, Project Management Fundamentals and tailored advice for dissertations.
I have primarily worked with those studying and working at the same time, adapting to suit both their time constraints and previous experience.
- 2:1 - BA Archaeology and Anthropology (Joint Honours) from Durham University
- Distinction - MSc Project Management from Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen
- Distinction - MSc Construction Management from University College of Estate Management
- Project Management Qualification from the Association for Project Management
The Profs Reviews: Live Feed
Contact us to find out more
We are here to helpContact Us