Richard's Tutoring Profile
Over 3,000 Hours Of Private Tutor Experience, First Class BSc Philosophy & Economics.
- London School of Economics and Political Science (University of London)
I have worked as one of our leading economics tutors, successfully teaching students at each stage of their academic career. My unique learning resources, coupled with hours of preparation time ahead of each tutorial, allow students to cover large areas of their course in record time, without compromising on their understanding and ability in the subject.
I genuinely enjoy the challenge of making any subject seem interesting and relevant to my pupils. With over 3000 hours of private tuition experience, I still relish the opportunity to see a pupil gain confidence in a subject which in turn, encourages them to want to perform well.
After specialising in economics at Undergraduate level, as well as maths and economics at A level, I have been a private Tutor since 2011. I have worked with over 100 clients, aged between 7 and 30 at all levels.
I have worked Internationally in Moscow and Geneva with VIP clients.
- BSc Philosophy & Economics - London School of Economics and Political Sciences (First Class) 2009
Awards & Achievements
- 2010 LSE Bursary, Academic merit
- 2009 Westminster School Prefect, Outstanding contribution
- 2008 Jeremy Bentham Philosophy Prize, Westminster School
- 2007 Westminster Exhibition, Top 10% of year at GCSE
- 2004 Westminster Musical Exhibition, Excellence in Piano, Clarinet and Jazz Theory
- 1997 Academic Scholarship, Clayesmore School