Experienced Data Scientist with a Master’s in Machine Learning from UCL
Sean is an experienced Data Scientist and private tutor. He has a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics from Imperial College London, a Master’s in Machine Learning from UCL, and Part III of the Mathematical Tripos (Master's) from the University of Cambridge. Sean specialises in tuition for a range of quantitative subjects, including Mathematics, Statistics and Programming (particularly Python and R), as well as preparation for standardised tests such as the GMAT, GRE and AP.
University College London (University of London)
Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine
University of Cambridge
I have been tutoring students in multiple subjects for the past five years, both at university and at high school level. Previously, I also worked as as full-time mathematics teacher at Hangzhou Dongfang Highschool in China.
- MSc Machine Learning (Distinction) from UCL
- Part III of the Mathematical Tripos (Master's) from the University of Cambridge
- BSc Mathematics (First Class) from Imperial College London
- Foundation of German Business scholar (part of govt.-funded network supporting top 1% of German students)
- Imperial College BP Dean's Award
- Standardised test scores: GMAT 770/800 (top 1%), SAT 2330/2400 (top 1%)