Sean's Tutoring Profile
Experienced Data Scientist and Tutor, MSc Machine Learning (UCL), Part III Mathematics (Cambridge)
- University College London (University of London)
- Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine
- University of Cambridge
I am a data scientist advising clients on how to make their data come to life using the latest data science and machine learning tools in Python and R.
I provide tutoring services in mathematics, statistics and programming, as well as in standardised testing (GMAT/GRE/AP courses).
I can also help with gaining admission into selective maths- or coding-heavy courses.
I have been tutoring students in multiple subjects for the past five years, both at university and at high school level. Previously, I also worked as as full-time mathematics teacher at Hangzhou Dongfang Highschool in China.
- MSc Machine Learning (Distinction) from UCL
- Part III of the Mathematical Tripos (Master's) from the University of Cambridge
- BSc Mathematics (First Class) from Imperial College London
Awards & Achievements
- Foundation of German Business scholar (part of govt.-funded network supporting top 1% of German students)
- Imperial College BP Dean's Award
- Standardised test scores: GMAT 770/800 (top 1%), SAT 2330/2400 (top 1%)
|Personal Statement||A Level|
|Further Maths||A Level|
|Interview Training||A LevelUndergraduate|
|Cambridge Applications||A Level|
|Pure Maths||A LevelUndergraduate|
|Oxford Applications||A Level|
|Verbal Reasoning||Professional Qualification|
|Admissions Advice||A Level|
|Computer Science||A LevelUndergraduate|
|Admissions Test||A LevelUndergraduateProfessional Qualification|
|SAT (College Admission Exam)||A Level|