Find A Tutor
Undergraduate Mechanics Tutors
3 Tutors Found
Experienced Examiner of Physics and Mathematics, Teacher of All Levels, Ex-Principle University Lecturer
- Queen Mary, University of London (University of London)
- Cardiff University
After obtaining 15 O levels, 5 A levels and 2 S levels at School I obtained a first class honours degree in physics and mathematics with my major physics topic being astrophysics from London University. I am friendly, compassionate and approachable. I am passionate about education, always striving for the best in every student, allowing them to reach their maximum potential. I teach A Level, STEP, NSAA, MAT, as well as undergraduate and higher levels.
I am a very experienced teacher and tutor who has helped numerous students of all abilities in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. I was previously a Headteacher of a Secondary school and believe that effort is more important than natural ability. I have tutored up to university level in Mathematics and Physics and taught Chemistry to students up to age 18.
Over 12 Years' Experience as a Full-time Tutor, PhD in Philosophy of Maths
- University of Cambridge
- University College London (University of London)
I am a full-time economics, mathematics, philosophy and psychology and tutor, Cambridge and UCL graduate, and researcher. I am looking to build new relationships with students who are looking for online tuition, via Skype and Bitpaper. I can help with exam preparation in the subjects that i study as well as support for essays and dissertations. CV and references are available on request.
I am an experienced, reliable and punctual tutor. I am able to work flexible hours and deliver a personalised service that caters to the individual needs of my students in an engaging way. I have one PhD in philosophy of maths and am presently writing a second PhD thesis on well-being (economics and psychology).
Top rated graduate teaching assistant in Engineering at Imperial College London for 4 consecutive years
- National Technical University of Athens
- Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine
I specialise in assisting undergraduate BSc/MEng and postgraduate MSc students with exam preparation, dissertation writing and courseworks. All my students attained an exam performance within the range of 68-92% , including cases of resit students with initial performance below 15%.
My educational background:
* Diploma in Civil Engineering - National Technical University of Athens (2008-2013) - Mark 94% - Graduated second amongst 230 students (top 1%).
* MSc in Advanced Structrural and Earthquake Engineering - Imperial College London - Distinction - received four scholarships amounting to £ 30,000 and graduated top of the class, cluster and department, receiving three awards for outstanding performance.
* PhD in Computational Structural Mechanics - Imperial College London - currently author of four journal and five peer-reviewed conference papers and co-owner of a patent - received 7 highly commended awards for teaching excellence at the departmental and engineering faculty levels and ranked top graduate teaching assistant for 4 consecutive years - selected as Global Fellow of Imperial College London and MIT.
The Profs Reviews: Live Feed
Contact us to find out more
We are here to helpContact Us